- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 31 Oct 2017 12:08
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €760 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Marketing, Project Management, Sales / Business Development, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Russian (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are multinational and one of the largest contract research organization in the world. As such, our services include consulting, clinical studies and market launch to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
One of our most important clients is focusing on the Russian market as part of their corporate strategy. Hence, we are supporting this client in the launch of their products in Russia. Furthermore we are tasked to develop their product launching capabilities, as internal launch readiness assessment identified the current structure as an area in need of improvement.
The project will be led by partners based in Germany and the USA. The senior project manager will be based in Germany and there is the possibility of support from Russian consultants based in the USA at arms lengths. That being said, we are looking for support on the ground who is working with the client directly in Moscow, Russia.
Successful proposals will demonstrate a sound understanding of the Russian pharmaceutical market, a proven track record in marketing, sales and market access campaigns, as well as expertise in the launch of pharmaceutical products.
Start date is estimated to be the 20th of November and the project engagement is likely to last 6 months.
Your project deliverables will be to…
- Prepare the launch of current products
- Analyze and optimize the launch processes existing at the client
- Build launch capabilities for future product launches
This client-focused role will require an experienced consultant with thorough analytical skills and attention to detail.
- 5-9 years of relevant consulting experience in marketing, sales, market entry/access & product launches, preferably at one of the top tier consultancies such as PwC, EY, Bain, McKinsey, etc.
- Background in science (medicine/pharmaceuticals) or MSc./MBA/PhD
- Sound expertise of the Russian pharmaceutical market
- Solid track record as a project manager, working very reliable and independently
- Strong analytical mind, work focused and a high willingness to perform
- Outgoing personality and a strong communicator in a client facing role, comfortable to engage and work with the client’s teams 4 to 5 days a week
- A benefit will be expertise of oncological or cardiovascular topics
- Comfortable to work in an international team as an open-minded team player who has proven his/her resilience in high pressure environments