- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 23 Aug 2017 16:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 25.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €960 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Engineering , Product Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global team of practical strategists, committed to helping our clients seize essential advantage by working alongside them to solve their toughest problems, and capture our client’s greatest opportunities with 57 offices around the world.
For our German unit we are looking for 2 support consultants on an automotive project. We can offer freelance consultants creative leeway, flexibility in terms of time and location as well as international exposure. We put an emphasis on flat structures and short communication paths.
We are looking for engineering proven, commercially oriented, highly analytical Technical Expert for On-Board Charger and expert for Heads - Up display with a strong development expertise. Alongside the cultural fit is key and a scientific/academic background a benefit. The project will focus around electronics but might also have some mechanical aspects.
We are helping our client to develop some new features and products for their e-mobility solutions.
You will be asked to…
- analyse the existing solution of the client
- benchmark it against competitors
- identify development opportunities for improvement
- assess these opportunities technical as well as commercially
This client-focused role will provide a development plan based on highly analytical evaluations of the existing product portfolio and current competitive landscape. Highly relevant proposals of freelance consultants need to demonstrate technical expertise and commercial focus.
- 6-10 years of relevant technical experience
- Advanced technical/engineering background combined with proven ability to communicate analysis and technical requirements
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Previous experience working in innovation/product development
- Solid training from top tier consultancy and/or blue chip automotive company