- Project status
- Project posted
- 2 May 2018 17:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 60.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$48000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Oil & Energy
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Saudi Arabia
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The project shall focus on development of implementation roadmap for the improvement of Engineering & Project Management Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC), organization, competency, processes and tools. The roadmap shall include the required resource profiles, effort, timing & cost to drive the system, procedure and organizational changes required for E&PM to achieve its goals and mandate.
Scope of Work
The scope of work of this review includes following but not limited to:
1. Conduct a “fit-for-purpose” effectiveness assessment of the present QA/QC System and Organization
a) Processes, procedures, Quality support tools and related documents covering the different
project phases from FEL1 through to Mechanical Completion;
b) Associated Organization (structure, resource deployment, competencies & required
certifications) and work model in which E&PM engages with its Stakeholders and end-users.
2. Prepare a comprehensive report with findings which highlights:
a) Understanding the current state and identifying needs/ requirements;
b) Gaps in the existing QA/QC System (processes, procedures, documents & Quality support tools);
c) Gaps in the alignment of SABIC QA/QC System/ procedures with SABIC affiliate requirements;
d) Gaps in organizational structure, managing process and competence of the Quality organization; and
e) Identification of any other challenges or gaps, such as missing or ineffective KPIs, which are limiting the effectiveness and competitiveness of E&PM in comparison with the leading global players in this field.
3. Prepare the findings of the gap analysis and identify focus areas, key activities, required system upgrades and the structural changes required for improvement of the QA/QC Management system, procedures /tools and organizational elements to drive the necessary improvements which will assist E&PM to upgrade to the level of global player in the field of engineering & project Management in order to deliver a Quality project to the satisfaction of E&PM’s Customers / Stake-holders.
4. Benchmark E&PM QA/QC system with worldwide best practices in Quality Management and recommend mitigation measures in existing Quality Management processes, organization, systems procedures and tools.