- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Sep 2016 02:08
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$320 / day
- Financial Services, Venture Capital
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a dedicated liquidity provider for the venture capital market. We are seeking business development support to help identify and source new investment opportunities for our fund.
The role would require the business development manager to identify opportunities, cultivate and maintain relationships with other investors, and effectively pitch our value proposition. The BD manager would then pass the lead on to the investment team for execution.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain entry to the venture ecosystem with a well-respected company. We are are looking for someone who is hungry and driven to take control of this heavily outbound role.
The project starts as soon as we find the right candidate.
Identification of investment opportunities.
Maintain relationships and effectively communicate our value proposition.
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales or marketing (enterprise or financial sales ideal).
- Strong interest in venture capital, fund structures, etc.
- Experience in broader technology markets.
- Ideally based in SF area as the consultant would be expected to be in client's office at least a few times a week