- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 9 Jul 2018 10:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €892.86 / day
- Level of Experience
- Human Resources
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Human Resources , Programme / Project Management , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Major International Energy Company
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
- Create and validate financial forecasts and provide an ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures.
- Proactively analyze risks and variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and escalate quickly and appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define success metrics and criteria and to identify, measure, and track planned vs. achieved benefits.
- Apply project management and IT control/assurance methodologies, standards and processes including architecture, information risk management, and transition to support.
- Create a motivated high-performing team through team building, information sharing, workload management, and appropriate recognition. Develop the skills of team members through coaching and delegation.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective Governance structures and procedures to obtain resources, drive decisions, resolve issues, and deliver project objectives.
- Ability to work effectively and manage relationships with senior leadership, key stakeholders, peers and subordinates in a virtual, geographically dispersed and cross-cultural environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; experienced in interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels and also to tailor the content based on the audience.
- Understand the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) and how to apply both Waterfall and - - Agile project delivery methodologies within the framework.
- Ability to balance execution efficiency with risk mitigation, value delivery, cost, and quality.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM at scale and how their Agile project feeds in to the bigger programme level.
- The Project Manager will be deployed in the HR Recruitment workstream to manage the migration of Talent & Recruitment to Workday.
- Experience in Talent & Recruitment and particularly in the HR Transformation programme is very strong preference.
- This role will require close day to day collaboration with business stakeholders located in Hague and therefore this role will also be based in Hague.