Objectives and Key Deliverables
**NOTE: We can offer a competitive day rate, depending on relevance and depth of experience. Please include your daily rate on your application.**
We are a specialist consulting firm focused on the payments and fintech industry. Based in London, UK, we work globally for clients ranging from private equity investors and their portfolio companies, to retailers, telecom operators and global financial institutions. We are a team of highly experienced executives who have worked in payments on every continent, across Fortune 500 companies and innovative start-ups.
We are looking for a consultant to work on a commercial due diligence engagement. You will be working closely with our team, and the work will primarily be offsite/remote work.
The project will involve:
• Reviewing the business case drivers; sensitivity analysis of key assumptions
• Benchmarking of key performance indicators
• Evaluation of growth drivers and future prospects
• Obtain and assess market feedback
You will have the active support of the broader team with inputs. More details regarding the specifics of the project will be given during interview.
• At least five years of consulting experience
• Experience in retail financial services and fintech is a plus
• Self-starter, willing to hit the ground running and ‘roll your sleeves up’
• Strong communicator (Polish language skills a plus), proficient in PowerPoint, Excel etc., and able to produce client-ready outputs