Objectives and Key Deliverables
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE BASED IN INDONESIA
We are a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. We have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations close a century, committed to helping clients achieve success. We are seeking high-performing individuals to join our firm at the Manager level.
We seek individuals with a proven record that combines academic excellence with significant work experience to join our team. We emphasize the personal and professional development of our Managers by involving them in a variety of assignments, supporting them with a strong performance management program and offering a full curriculum of courses. Our Managers are challenged to produce immediate and tangible results and a transformation impact on a client’s business that builds over time.
As a Manager, we will ask you to become a key contributor to the growth and development of our team. In this regard you will be expected to:
• Consult on and manage the day-to-day direction of a client project which includes structuring and leading teams of consultants, ensuring project work is continually on track, delivering superior end products to the client, and adhering to budgets and schedules while maintaining high utilization
• Demonstrate subject matter expertise in strategy and/ or digital transformation within target industry sectors
• Support the development of marketable points of view on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought
• Support strategic and tactical initiatives to identify, develop and extend client relationships
• Participate in firm building opportunities, e.g. recruiting, training and mentoring
Our goal is to involve you in all phases of the consulting process, helping your hone your professional skills. You will benefit from a comprehensive performance management process that includes feedback from project teams and from your mentor. The scope of your consulting role will increase as rapidly as your performance warrants. Individual progress is a function of many factors including performance, development and firm-building contributions.
To enlarge your consulting knowledge and potential, we offer training programs that address your development needs at each stage in your career. New Managers participate in the Intensive Managers Success Essentials program, designed to provide an orientation to the Manager role within the firm and to provide an update of the consulting, project management, business development, account management processes and other firm processes affecting Managers. There are also various opportunities for specialized training to develop industry, process, and product expertise. All training activities are designed specifically to build the increasingly complex skill set required for career development.
What We Seek
Our Managers are adept in analytical skills and are self-directed, team-oriented individuals who thrive on challenge. They are able to build and sustain meaningful relationships both externally and internally. They lead “by example” and are capable of inspiring and managing a group of dedicated and intelligent professionals to deliver results. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and easily adapt to new cultures. Managers are collaborative by nature, with professional presence and business acumen.
We are seeking talented individuals with a top-tier MBA degree and 5+ years of progressive work experience. Consulting experience is required. Candidates are expected to have previous experience leading and managing teams.
• Education – MBA degree from top-tier business school
• Career Experience – 5+ years of progressive work experience in both consulting and with a global company. Prior consulting experience is required in either of telco, pharma, energy, consumer sectors
• Management Experience – One year minimum of consulting management experience, managing team sizes of 3 to 5 with regular client interaction
• Business Development – Experience managing proposal writing efforts; participating in pitches for consulting work; developing new business within existing accounts through client relationships
• Managed at least one major workstream of the business design and/or implementation oversight