- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 10 Feb 2017 10:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €480 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Project Management
- Spanish (Essential) , Portuguese (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global payments company looking for a Customer Delivery Manager for the Customer Delivery team, Europe for a fixed 1-year contract in Madrid, Spain.
You will take responsibility for working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of products to different markets (Spain, Portugal, Iberia).
• ensure end-to-end delivery of business initiatives for the markets.
• take ownership of the delivery of solutions after the sale has completed by initiating and driving the complete implementation process with delivery units such as product, franchise and technology, to ensure business requirements are fulfilled and product readiness guaranteed.
• act as key point of contact with customer and sales team, ensure tight collaboration with different functional entities within Customer Delivery and the organization.
• Provide delivery solution consultancy and support pre-sales and business development for country and account managers to ensure that opportunities are assessed and feasible solutions provided
• Provide enhanced Project or Program management for strategic and complex initiatives. Maintain a workplan identifying responsibilities, deliverables and processes that must be executed to achieve results. Document and steer specific milestones.
• Provide regular updates to customer and senior management. Support the post execution review process including project closing meeting with sales team and customer.
• Partner with all regional/country contacts and other internal contacts/functions as applicable to achieve business objectives and increase the customer's overall satisfaction.
• Act as escalation contact for all service level, operational issues. Ensure problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer's satisfaction and take accountability for the customer's overall delivery satisfaction.
• Analyze and optimize customer operational performance.
• Participate in initiatives to improve services and delivery processes
• Payments experience (5 years+ experience desirable) Experience of Mobile payments, e/m commerce, contactless etc. desirable.
• Sound knowledge of financial industry/banking operations and business practices with a strong focus on credit/debit cards (issuing and acquiring).
• Technical understanding of payments systems, ability to grasp technology issues and translate them into solutions to problems and/or address business opportunities.
• Effective leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
• Project management skills; Personal organization and priority management.