- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 26 Jun 2019 09:00
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$600 / day
- Area of expertise
- Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a very high growth, popular home security company, doubling in revenue every two years and looking to step-up our finance capabilities following a sizeable investment from one of the world’s leading private equity sponsors. We fundamentally disrupted the home security industry, pioneering a new way to make home the safest place on earth for everyone.
Founded in 2006, we were the first to offer homeowners professional-grade monitored home security with no long-term contracts and at radically fair prices. We now protect over 3 million people and remain committed to our founding goal: to make every home secure. We are looking to step-up our finance capabilities following a sizeable investment from one of the world’s leading private equity sponsors.
Key areas we are looking for support are:
- Develop and build analytical models which aid in executive decision making
- Develop long-term financial operating models to improve the organization’s ability to effectively plan and manage company profitability and resource requirements
- Support the business with proactive analysis and assistance. Identify areas of the company that will benefit from increased analysis and propose viable solutions and alternatives
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages to be presented to key stakeholders including senior management, the Board of Directors and top-tier private equity ownership group
- Develop, track and analyze KPIs that can be used across functional areas to identify business trends and help instruct key executive decisions
• Potentially provide supporting analyses for company financing and other corporate finance transactions
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are ideally looking for someone with a Big 4 transaction services or private equity or investment banking background, with potentially some additional experience within FP&A or the Office of the CFO. We are currently recruiting for roles across this function so, whilst we are looking for an interim hire, we would also be open to someone eventually taking a permanent role within the organisation.
The right person will join a team based in central Boston.