- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 14 May 2019 16:42
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €650 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Procurement, Project Management
- Dutch (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European Countries. An annual turnover of 1.5 billion is a testament to the passion and dedication of more than 9,500 highly skilled employees, providing great quality coffee brands, and convenient food and beverages concepts for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes.
We are seeking an experienced senior Project/Program Manager to join our team in Netherlands (Dordrecht) or Switzerland (Zug) with Procurement experience, in particular Procure to Pay optimazation.
We are open to European candidates with ability to travel.
1. Solid Project/Program Management background (gained from a consulting firm would
be an advantage)
2. Analytical and good comfort level with financials
3. Procurement experience
4. PMO certification nice to have
5. Ability to manage complex projects and stakeholders
6. Available to travel (Europe only)
The start date is ASAP. Daily rates are based on experience and can be negotiated.