- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 1 Jun 2017 10:53
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care, Consulting, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices
- Area of expertise
- Project Management
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a PE backed German medical device company, who are seeking full-time support for a number of projects.
Ongoing projects include but are not limited to:
o Delivery of procurement savings
o Integration of sites
o Salesforce excellence
o Reworking R&D processes
o Steering and execution of projects Compliance
o Risk Management
We need an external consultant to lead a number of these aforementioned projects. We would like successful applicants to begin as soon as possible on a 12 months contractor basis, with the potential to convert to a permanent position.
We are looking for a central resource to manage these projects – involving the right functional people including the creation of project plans and business cases as well as guiding projects through all areas of the business.
The consultant would be expected to set project timelines, ensure they are hit, and build a robust internal communication plan.
The opportunity would be largely based in Germany, south of Munich, and would report to the CEO and CFO.
• ~5 years of experience
• Project management / PMO experience required
• Management consulting background beneficial
• Experience of the healthcare industry would be a preference, Medical device experience beneficial but not essential
• Available full-time on-site: an hour South East of Munich
• Fluent German