- Project status
- Project start date
- 22 Jan 2018
- Project posted
- 23 Nov 2017 22:12
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €640 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading debt restructuring company looking for an Interim Deputy Head of Productions for at least 6 months. NOTE there is potential for this to covert to a full time role. The role is based in Duisburg in Germany and will start as soon as possible (probably around end of January).
You will be responsible to deliver results through clear, strategic direction and objective analysis for the Collections Teams.
- Responsibility for collections process & policy
- Leading teams of Collections Managers, Team Leaders and their Collections Advisors across all sites.
- Managing vendor relationships with Debt Collection Agencies (DCA’s) and working closely with our Sales Team for client performance reviews / audits process.
- Continually review and measure activities against targets, standards and service levels, agreeing and taking actions to improve capability and performance.
- Ensuring the Collections and Recovery team deliver end-to-end high performance, taking ownership of their respective areas of responsibility.
- Providing leadership and support to your team, ensuring team and business goals are communicated and understood.
- Providing pro-active accountability to department performance in exceeding performance expectations related to customer service, charge off, delinquency levels and compliance.
- Strategically developing, managing and executing operational processes and procedures to ensure optimum performance and compliance.
- Directing and managing department supervisors and leads in driving department initiatives.
- Ensuring all collections activity complies with current and new legislation / regulation and address any issues on non-compliance.
- Manage the activities of the department ensuring appropriate workloads and performance.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing and executing key daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics
- Ensuring collections processes are effective and cost efficient
Former head of operations or a senior team leader - large teams, circa 70-100 people;
Knowledgeable of regulations that are unique to Germany, as well as the relationship with the workers council in Germany;
Experience in running a call centre, collections background preferably;
Experience in Germany and German fluency are mandatory.