- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Oct 2015 19:01
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £200 / day
- Investment Banking, Private Equity
- Area of expertise
- Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a family office real estate private equity firm with around £1 billion of assets under management. They are looking to hire an experienced accountant / financial analyst to help deliver the firm’s “Track Record”, in order to help them prepare for a first round stage of fundraising.
The track record is a list of deals transacted for a period of time with crucial deal information such as IRRs, multiples, valuations, in a form which can be marketed to and presented to institutional and high net worth investors.
This role will give the candidate excellent exposure to the Real Estate investment world in the UK through a detailed understanding of the pricing and structuring of deals and on the ground experience working with a highly successful Private Equity firm. In addition, the candidate will gain a solid baseline of experience in fund raising during the initial phase of the fund raising cycle.
- Deliver the track record. The track record will involve converting circa 100-120 deals from the original financial statements (mostly stored on the company’s shared drive) into the firms’ standardised investment model which in turn will drive the inputs into the track record.
- Manage the relationship directly with an external audit firm appointed to validate the track record.
- Regular interaction with the Financial Accountant and also Senior Management.
- Ideally CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial modelling/running investment models (buy side)/working as a commercial focussed accountant within a Financial Services business division
- Adept at working in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be available to work on site in central London