- Project status
- Project start date
- 14 Oct 2018
- Project posted
- 5 Sep 2018 15:43
- Project duration (approx.)
- 40 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €26000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in Germany
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a new, niche boutique management consultancy and are looking for support on one of our projects.
We are looking for a consultant with the following experience and skillset:
- senior consultant/project manager type with skills in analysis and design
- ability to support project lead in creating "To-Be" vision for company and visualise potential for utilising data and technology to generate supplementary/additional revenues
- Must be native/fluent German speaker with fluent English as meetings may be in German, but final analysis and project documentation likely to be all in English
As mentioned before the consultant will be asked to:
- Identify potential new revenue streams
- Analyse existing and potential for data monetisation and technology usage, with consequent (positive) effect on revenues, EBITDA and cash flow
- Conduct analysis, create "To-Be" case, create business case, develop implementation planning
Project kick off is mid October to early November with approx. 40 days work involved over the course of 8 weeks.
The project will either be on-site in Eastern Germany for the whole project duration, or 3-4 weeks at the client's site and the rest of the time off-site at our offices (tbd but likely Berlin or Frankfurt).
Travel expenses will need to be agreed upon but are in addition to the budget.