- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 Nov 2017 17:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$833.33 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A word document with supporting power point slides that examines the current and anticipated regulations (to 2030-2040-2050) related to mobility, including global agreements, and their impact on the mobility landscape including but not limited to:
• Identification of incentives and regulations related to MaaS, EVs, AVs, clean energies, ride-hailing, carbon offset schemes
• Understanding Government efforts to develop Smart Cities, expansion of public transit networks & urban infrastructure
• How would Governments and Cities evolve and behave as “customers”? What would their requirements be? Assessment of how CO2 and particles emission and other clean-air/fuel regulations will drive mobility landscape shifts
• Where and when would regulation would lead the way, and when/where would it need to play catch-up?
Deep dive analysis required for the following countries/regions: China, India, US, Germany/EU, Mexico.
Analysis should be based on reputable sources, including (but not limited to) reports from management/strategy consultancies and investment banks, public annual reports and company publications, research performed by analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.
Urgent need: estimated 5 days work, with a deliverable no later than Monday, 27 November.