- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 30 Sep 2015 15:42
- Project duration (approx.)
- 60.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Internet & Online Media, Management Consulting, Private Equity
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources, Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Do you want to be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way talent is accessed, managed and great projects are delivered?
Do you have the start-up savvy and creative thinking to drive further value from MBA & Co’s activities and cement our position as the leading brand disrupting Management Consultancy?
MBA & Company is an online marketplace where companies are able to post projects and receive proposals from the top 1% of professionals worldwide. Our business is backed by several leading European VC funds, and we are honoured to have received a number of prestigious awards in recognition of our innovative service.
We are now hiring a Client Director to join the team. As a Client Director your role will be pivotal in introducing the service to new target clients and being the front line of the business in growing existing accounts. The purpose of this role is to be the front line of MBA & Company, presenting the concept of the service
· 4 to 6 years business experience not necessarily all in sales although the last 2 to 3 years should be sales focused. Experience should come from a services related firm where they are dealing with professional blue chip clients.
· You should have direct experience at closing deals and following up to ensure that the client is satisfied with the service.
· It is required to have experience at managing client relationships with direct interaction and delivering face to face presentations at C-level
· You should have a broad cross functional understanding of the type of work that goes on within the client target sector
· Strong listener and able to interpret client body language, tone and attitude
· You should be able to identify when to push and when to soften up and you should be able to change the style of communication from a fact based approach to a conceptual sale
· The successful candidate should be able to take accurate records of the meetings with clients and should be able to communicate these well amongst the team. You should be able to synthesise the key components of what the client request
· Strong written skills and a formal and accurate communication style
· You should be highly organised and be able to manage 20 client engagements at any time
Ideally you will be:
· Friendly and optimistic
· Competitive and have a strong desire to achieve
· Goal and commercially focused with a strong desire to earn increasing commissions
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset. Be someone who would like to become his own boss one day and who likes the variety of client interaction that sales brings
· You should be highly presentable edging more towards the overly formal
· You should have a broad interest in business and understand the wider industry activity
· You might have tried to launch your own money making activity somewhere along the line – no matter how big or small