- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Feb 2019
- Project posted
- 2 Jan 2019 16:29
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £50000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Marketing
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an investment backed technology company working with artificial intelligence to extract insights from patent data for our clients.
After experiencing rapid growth we are looking for an experienced CMO to join our team and professionalise the marketing function.
The current marketing team consists of two energetic and high performing individuals. The CMO's primary tasks will consist of bringing a strategic viewpoint to the marketing team, alongside being hands-on with delivery when required.
The CMO will be expected to identify and propose the opportunities for growth in the marketing department, followed by creating and leading the strategy and delivery.
- You have led strategy for cutting edge and "new-to-market" tech products before.
- SaaS experience.
- Understand the culture and needs of a start-up style business model.
- 10+ years in marketing strategy and hands on delivery.
- Brought multiple tech SaaS products from £1m - £multi million.
- Full understanding of all aspects of tech marketing, specifically digital marketing.
This is an interim role for approximately 6 months, please apply with your preferred fee for this period of time. The company is based in Central London.