- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 May 2017 16:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development, Product Management, Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking to improve/enhance sales in a small luxury retail space within a luxury hotel and online shop. We need a luxury retail specialist to help us understand and optimise our products.
- Do we have the right product to right customer and is it at the right price;
- How to get a global reach;
- How to start pushing our brand out to the wider market;
- How to generate more revenue;
The retail element of the business carries a very strong brand name and has huge potential for its products to expand into other multi retail outlets outside if hospitality.
Initially we want to get a better grasp of luxury market within the UK in order to assess our retail products. This project can potentially become the implementation of the long term retail strategy with the right consultant.
The budget and duration are flexible according to the seniority and the value that this consultant will be able to add. If you're more senior, please do apply under your day rate and suggest a duration that seems more accurate according to your expertise.
- Robust analysis of the luxury market in the UK;
- Long term retail strategy supported by the former analysis;
- Potential short term plans to start pushing the brand towards other markets.
*Details will be discussed with shortlisted consultants.
Strong experience in Luxury Sales and Products - including Food and Beverage is mandatory;
Comprehension of distribution and ability to connect and support expansion journey into wider market.
(For example, someone who could introduce our products to Harrods, Fortnum & Mason etc)