- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 10 Jul 2018 16:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £700 / day
- Level of Experience
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- On-site in United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a UK based travel technology business providing reservation solutions to tour operators.
We are looking to expand to wider markets (beyond tour operators) and are looking for a strategy consultant to identify new product opportunities and potential M&A targets.
The consultant will map adjacent markets, their trends/dynamics and carry out market sizing - feeding into the development of a product road map.
The following experience is desirable:
- 5+ years experience
- Experience at a top tier strategy firm
- Experience in Strategy team at a travel technology company
- Market mapping / m&a strategy
- Experience advising PE funds in the travel tech space
- Experience at a travel technology firm such as - Sabre, Gallileo, Amadeus, Worldspan, Booking.com, Kayak, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Opodo, Tripadvisor, airbnb,
We expect the project to last up to 6 weeks.
Depending on the experience of the consultant, a junior researcher can be made available internally to support the on this project.