- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 14 Mar 2019 11:09
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €695.65 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
As a Change Enablement Consultant, you will provide tactical and analytical project support and knowledge to contribute to the design and implementation of organizational change initiatives.
As part of the Change Management team, you will assist in assessing business readiness, help minimize risk, work on stakeholder alignment and communications, and develop employee capabilities to facilitate organizational change in line with the client's strategic objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Develop documentation that will be used by internal and external partners according to defined standards, both at a presentation and at a communication level.
2. Analyze data to obtain indicators and trends. Identify which are the key KPIs and define an adequate measurement system.
3. Definition of strategic plans focused on Change Enablement projects.
4. Develop a strong business relationship with customers to understand their requirements, the scope of the project and be able to integrate Avanade solutions with existing systems to provide a satisfactory solution.
5.Develop strong business relationships with suppliers so he can have up-to-date knowledge of technology development and can articulate it with customers.
6. A flexible approach to work is required to ensure that projects are completed in scope and on time. Occasionally he will need to work from multiple locations and/or at the client's offices.
7. The Consultant will participate in the pre-sales cycle, including audits and evaluations to support the sales team in their proposals.
8. He is expected to have a passion for your role and a desire to learn about technology development and solutions, so that he is better informed and can provide solutions to the customer.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation capabilities. Able to obtain concise conclusions from dispersed data. Knowledge of business case, strategic and avisory processes.
- Excellent presentation skills, and advanced use of presentation tools. Fluency in the development of workshops, both at the level of materials and in their execution in clients.
- Organized and structured.
- Strong communication capability with the necessary maturity to be able to adjust his style according to each situation. Experience in the development of communications for internal diffusion in clients.
- Able to express his ideas fluently in Spanish and English, both written and spoken.
- High personal demands in the analysis and deliverables.
- Experience in delivering successful projects with clients who demand the highest quality standards.
- Recommended experience in delivering projects within one or more of the following Microsoft technology areas: Office 365, Dynamics, SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, CRM, ERP, ...
- Capacity for self-learning and self-training.
- Comfortable to work under pressure.
- Interested in strategic and business processes.
- Focus on continuous improvement, and proactive in recommending process
- MSc Education: Engineering, Business Administration
- Experience in consulting projects, ideally both technological and strategic/business projects.
- Minimum English level B2, recommended C1.
- Knowledge of tools: Advanced Office suite, Office 365, Adobe, training tools.
- Change Management or Design Thinking certification, such as PROSCI, is recommended.