- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Feb 2017 17:51
- Project duration (approx.)
- 95.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are seeking an experienced (12+ years) management consultant to join our team as a Principal, with a particular focus on leading large-scale multi-year and engagements.
1. Client Focus:
• Develop trusted relationships with client executives and management.
• Embed within a client organization and culture, while maintaining appropriate 3rd party objectivity.
• Work side-by-side with clients to problem solve, implement the most appropriate solutions, and dynamically reprioritize focus and activities over time based on changing needs.
• Craft and deliver compelling storylines, reports, and presentations that simplify complex problems and inform decisions.
2. Delivery Focus:
• Work closely with Partners and other colleagues to design and deliver large, complex, multi-year engagements with multiple work-streams in the areas of strategy, organization design and management.
• Develop and manage detailed project plans for large client engagements that ensure delivery of high-impact recommendations and solutions on time, and within budget.
• Structure and manage multiple streams of work, and efficiently deploy and coordinate complimentary company resources.
• Apply organization design and management subject matter expertise to participate in or lead problem identification and solution development, including data gathering and analyses, the identification of findings, development of key messages and recommendations, and creation of tools, frameworks and materials for client communications.
3. Firm Focus:
• Manage and develop company consultants.
• Identify, scope, develop and win new project/revenue opportunities with new/existing clients.
• Leverage client experience and subject matter expertise to develop firm intellectual property.
• Experience: 12+ years consulting experience, and a demonstrated track-record managing complex large-scale organization engagements and managing teams of other professionals.
• Executive Relationships: Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with senior leaders. Demonstrated track record of client relationship building.
• Expertise: Strong organization design and management subject matter expertise, and well-developed business and acumen.
• Track Record: Demonstrated track record of influencing and partnering with clients and project teams to drive sustainable, profitable growth and improve capabilities and agility to execute strategy
• Problem Solver: Systems thinker with proficiency and demonstrated track record in helping clients understand and solve complex business and problems.
• Communication: Clear, concise, and engaging written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Flexibility: Ability to handle and thrive in ambiguous and fast-moving working situations.
• Business Development: Interest and track record in developing and/or expanding client relationships
• Education: MBA or post-graduate Degree in Business, Engineering, or Operations or Organization Development.
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
• Work Permit: Holds U.S. citizenship or Green Card.
NOTE 1: There is a high chance that this role converts to a permanent position.
NOTE 2: This is a part-time project at 50% utilization and the project duration of 95 days represents an approximation of the total billable days for this engagement through the end of 2017. Please ensure your proposal matches the project duration of 95 days as an indication that you are open to this part-time engagement.
Quantitative and qualitative assessment of client's ability to successfully execute defined strategies through evaluation of the current organization, culture, and key talent.
Development and implementation of recommendations that clarify client strategy and improve the organization's ability to execute through changes in business process, organization structure and staffing, governance, talent and culture.
Development and implementation of comprehensive change management initiatives that align the organization around the strategy and new ways of working, equip them to operate in the new model, and sustain the change through modifications to formal and informal mechanisms that reward behaviors.
We are looking for someone that has a proven track record in helping clients manage large scale in strategy and organization. Preferably the candidate would have been an EM or Principal at a top tier consulting firm. Required experience also includes a demonstrated track record of:
• Developing trusted relationships with client executives and management.
• Embedding within a client organization and culture, while maintaining appropriate 3rd party objectivity.
• Working side-by-side with clients to problem solve, implement the most appropriate solutions, and dynamically reprioritize focus and activities over time based on changing needs.
• Crafting and delivering compelling storylines, reports, and presentations that simplify complex problems, inform decisions, and impel .
• Applying organization design and management subject matter expertise to participate in or lead problem identification and solution development, including data gathering and analyses, the identification of findings, development of key messages and recommendations, and creation of tools, frameworks and materials for client communications.