- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 27 May 2019 10:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 80 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$12320 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources
- On-site in Vietnam
- Vietnamese (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
**Please note that this is a permanent position**
Our client is an apparel company in Vietnam which has 100 headcount in HQ, 350 in 100 shops, and 450 in 3 factories.
- Native to Vietnam
- 10+ years working experience, 35-50 years age
- Experience in HR planning, recruiting, training
- Having served as prior HR director or HR manager experience in Vietnamese company
- Understand law, regulations and policies
- Experience in KPI management
- Retail and manufacturing company experience is preferable
- English proficiency is plus
- Has worked as a VC/PE portfolio a plus
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Manage employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Manage employee KPI
- Train and maintain HR staffs
- Designing and directing training programs.