- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 25 Aug 2016 17:02
- Project duration (approx.)
- 14.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £360 / day
- Consumer Goods, Management Consulting, Retail
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are working with a North American client with an exciting technology solution aimed at retailers.
They have been very successful in the USA / Canada and are now undertaking a two part project:
1. Asses the UK market to understand the scale and scope of opportunities in a different retail environment.
2. Develop their market entry strategy - including how to position the product relative to a different set of competitors, potential first partnerships and help them establish a sales team in the UK.
1. PowerPoint report outlining opportunities.
2. PowerPoint presentation on their market entry strategy
3. Board position paper to support decision making about UK entry strategy
We will make the ultimate presentation, but looking for someone who can contribute to / manage the research.
Consultant with experience in:
a) market research
b) market entry
With a preference for experience in:
a) retail and / or consumer goods