- Project status
- Project start date
- 15 Oct 2018
- Project posted
- 19 Sep 2018 10:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Operations, Procurement
- Consultant location
- German (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity founded in 2016 and led by four experienced partners all having complementary experience in private equity & operational enhancements.
We are currently evaluating an investment opportunity and hence we are looking for support from an industry expert that has a sound technical understanding of the products and processes of the target.
The target is a producer of consumable supplies for the semiconductor manufacturers of this world, such as Infineon and others.
- Sound technical understanding of semiconductor production processes and materials used in the process
- Experience gained as production manager, procurement specialist, process engineer in the semiconductor industry
- Submission of proposal asap
- Telephone interviews to be held until the end of September, duration approx. 45m – 1h: Please note that this calls will be exploratory discussions focused on the technology and your assessment of the same, rather than your experience
- Start of due diligence pending the signing of a LOI but most likely to happen October/November for approx. 1m