Objectives and Key Deliverables
A credit card company is looking to build an authorisation diagnostic customer experience journey.
The right candidate will map out what's currently happening in the credit card user's journey including all the customer interaction points, and will also come up with a recommendation.
Project will last 12-14 weeks.
Most of the project will be conducted onsite in Australia.
Project will start in 2-3 weeks
- Experience of payments industry (banks, cards)
- Experience of authorisation and risk issue in the context of payments industry
- Someone who worked as head of authorisation, head of fraud, head of credit risk (payment-related risk)
- This experience should have been gained in developed markets i.e. US, Europe, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Candidate should ideally be in Australia or in APAC
- At most 15 years of experience