- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Jan 2017 16:46
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting , Telecommunications
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global professional services firm who are currently in the process of pitching for a telecommunications value chain research project - specifically, mapping the interdependencies within the industry.
We work in telecoms principally on private equity controlled portfolio companies rather than corporates, therefore we would like to bring on-board a consultant with expertise in telecommunications.
We will look to use our Indian desktop research team for the project, with the successful candidate acting as both SME and project lead. Alongside this, we will look to tap into the successful consultant's personal network.
The project is likely to start in February and run for two months. During this time, we would expect a combination on on-site (London office) and remote work.
While the role is potentially starting in February we need to submit our pitch, with chosen consultant, on Monday therefore time is of the essence. When applying please highlight your availability for a phone interview / scoping call on Monday morning.
• Act as both subject matter expert and project lead for the project
• Map interdependencies throughout the telecommunications industry
• Expertise in the telecommunications industry and a deep personal network
• Additional understanding of TMT also useful
• Previous position within a large corporate telecom beneficial
• Consulting background and willing to "roll-uep sleeves"
• Experience conducting research projects