- Project status
- Project start date
- 2 Jun 2019
- Project posted
- 8 May 2019 11:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €736.61 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Performance management system when underpinned with robust logic and reasoning , data/empirically-based and set clear deliery expectation it will drive drive bottom line performance.
To drive more value for the organization and support us in achieving Goal Zero and World Class Investment Case, we require assistance to further enhance our performance management system (system, process and data) that will allow us to transparently prioritize and align delivery and improvement activities through visible/measureaable end-to-end metrics,
- Define requirement and ensure alignment with Strategic Objectives (Key Performance Indicators, Targets, etc.), promoting desirable behaviors and a culture of continuous development based on the company vision, values and RE strategy to deliver. Critical to ensure relevance to grassroot for their need on performance management; Define key KPIs / frequency required for RELT to own and drive performance management.
- Design flexible, easy to implement Performance Management Systems, enabling an integrated process of setting, tracking (optimal frequency), and measuring performance objectives against organisational goals and competencies.
- Implement the system and technology solutions to gain transparency, efficiency, and functionality to run operation more effectively
High level responsibilities include:
- Suggested practitioners who possess business acumen, industry-specific insight, and deep experience in enabling organisations to measure and manage performance.
Professional Experience: >10 years
- Track record in design and deploy performance management for the organizations
- Well-verse in system, application, data and process essentials for performance management
- Able to build on existing enabling infrastructure, further custom-tailored / simplify — from strategy to concept to implementation and operation
- Harness creativity of others and self to generate new approaches to solve highest priority problems
- Ability to solve a wide range of problems and issues arising in business development projects without being a subject-matter expert
- Able to work through uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity and incomplete information
- Good engagement and relationship skills paired with strong (English) communication skills, both written and verbal
- Values differences and actively seeks and utilizes diverse inputs and perspectives
- Performance Driven Culture: Delivery through engagement and accountability. Develop yourself and others to deliver business performance. Continuously improve processes to enhance competitiveness