- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 26 Feb 2019 09:38
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Are you interested in working for a global leader and people-centric business that is active in over 45 countries worldwide? Join us in our mission to provide people around the world with advanced plastic piping systems, shaping a better tomorrow by connecting them with water and energy.
Are you looking for ...
A key Business Turnaround role overseeing Aliaxis business turnaround plans of one or more Aliaxis businesses that have been identified as having substantial potential to improve their financial performance.
This is an ideal position to get into the Aliaxis Group, and a quick and performing learner will have the opportunity to take on a permanent role within the business.
What you'll be doing ...
• Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the turnaround actions owners, helping them deliver the targeted results
• Coordinating cross-functional turnaround projects
• Acting as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involving the management team appropriately where further escalation is required
• Ensuring turnaround plans get into implementation, and to guide them to fast and pragmatic execution
• Creating transparency and visibility by project progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability; set up regular management reporting
• Being a service/support function for the local organization - allowing line functions to focus on implementation
Are you someone who ...
• Has a minimum of 3 years experience with a Tier one strategy or restructuring consulting background
• Has Client facing engagement or project manager experience in transformational programs
• Has Experience in a German manufacturing environment (B2B2C)
• Has a track record of successfully handling demanding projects
• Knows how to challenge senior leaders in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of identified turnaround plans
• Can interact with ease all levels of the organization, gaining quickly respect and trust from the teams
• Is fluent in German and English
And you have as well ...
• An understanding of the key business processes in general and a deeper expertise in Sales & Marketing
• Preferably knowledge of manufacturing and/or supply chain processes
• Preferably some understanding of pricing models, cash-flow manage
• Understanding of the leading KPIs that drive business performance and translate into financial targets