- Project status
- Project start date
- 16 Apr 2018
- Project posted
- 22 Mar 2018 13:03
- Project duration (approx.)
- 37 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €26754.17 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global leader in the Financial Services sector (predominantly card payments).
We are looking for a consultant position based out of our Madrid office, to perform all accounting and administrative related activities linked to Spain and Portugal’s Customer Innovation Fund (CDF) and Marketing budgets.
• Responsible for accounting management of all expenses, including contract process management with internal and external suppliers, invoicing and reporting of all related expenses, both for internal department control as well as for reporting into Finance.
• Direct coordination with agencies, internal customers and other service providers independently when applicable.
• BA Degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
• 1-2 years of experience in budget management and control
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Excel proficiency and great analytical skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Flexible; adapts quickly to changing priorities and works well under aggressive deadlines
• Self‐directed; ability to think independently
• Forward thinking and proactive
The project will initially run until the 31st of December 2018 and it's likely, given the consultant is a good fit, that the project will be extended for another year.