- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 23 Jan 2018 17:11
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €446.43 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Change Management, Information Technology, Project Management, Strategy, Accounting and Finance
- On-site in Netherlands
- Dutch (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The IT Advisor role provides support to the IT Manager (ITM) in delivering bottom-line value to the business through implementation of innovative, new IT solutions and harvesting existing IT assets to enable the achievement of the business strategy, value drivers and KPIs.
The key focus areas of the role are:
• Relationship management - Support the ITM to drive a One Team mindset; work closely with business stakeholders (below VP/GM level) to understand and influence how IT and the business can align strategic success goals
• Business intelligence - Understand the Business and Industry landscape, including strategic priorities, challenges and how this relates to the wider enterprise strategy and competitive landscape.
• Integrated Business and IT strategy - Understand the business and IT strategy, recognize how IT is contributing to the business top and bottom line while utilizing the existing landscape
• Innovation - Supports the ITM to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, data, products and services.
• IT Portfolio Management - Supports the ITM with managing demand, capturing detailed business requirements for review and agreed business outcomes. Supports the ITM with the IT Strategic Plan for their business area
• Value Generation - Provides support to the ITM to develops robust business cases in partnership with business stakeholders and other IT areas, capturing IT expenditures, business changes and business benefits incorporating IT performance metrics, measurements and benefits.
Skills & Requirements:
• Typical Experience: 2 to 4 years of IT experience. Prefer IT Project experience as a Business Analyst or in IT Service Operations
• 3-year Degree
• The interest and ability to understand the business strategy, value drivers, processes and challenges and to use this to identify opportunities for IT to drive greater business value
• A good understanding of technology deployments in the market and their relevance to driving business value for their business area
• Strong business analysis skills and the ability to shape opportunities into project proposals
• Good communication and influencing skills and a collaborative approach for use in engaging with both business and IT stakeholders
• Previous experience identifying and maturing business IT opportunities