- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 9 Jun 2016 15:36
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £4000 (fixed cost)
- Government, Consumer Goods, Education Management, Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Services, Event Services, Food & Beverages, Hospitality & Lodging, Recreational Facilities & Services, Restaurants & Bars
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are premium family members club with locations in London and Hong Kong. We are rapidly expanding and as part of our sustainable growth strategy, we would like to build a quality assurance system to monitor qualitative KPI’s and customer experience.
We would like our clubs to provide a 5 * service to our members and we would like to have a robust internal system to drive and monitor staff to achieve this.
The consultant is likely to need to be based in-house in our HQ in London W4 for the duration of the project. Estimated project completion within 2 months.
(1) The project consists of researching and deciding upon the service measures across all the 4-5 primary revenue generating departments of the clubs.
(2) The project will also entail substantive documentation and testing of such service measures.
(3) The consultant is required to research and build a system to deliver this.
(4) The consultant is required to write and provide training for the team to embed and deliver the programme.
Experience in leisure, hospitality, education, events and f&b sectors. Having prior operational expertise and direct customer experience and feedback management will be beneficial.