- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Jul 2017 13:54
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a management consulting firm and we are looking to build up our bandwidth to support a project commencing on the 24th of July.
Our client is a mid-market Private Equity firm and this consultant will join the team in the London office to support this project with data and quantitate analysis, as well as presentations and reports as needed.
The project will last between 3-4weeks.
We are open to more experienced consultants as well.
Deadline to receive proposals:
- Monday 17th of July
Decision to be made ideally by:
- Friday 21st of July
- data analysis
- presentations / reports
- work alongside the consulting team for this project, providing both operational and strategic support.
* specific details about our client and the expected outcomes will be provided during the interviewing process.
- management consulting experience is mandatory (business analyst level);
- exposure to due diligence projects is mandatory;
- strategy consulting experience is ideal (business analyst level).