- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 21 Apr 2016 10:40
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £3000 / day
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We provide insights and industry expertise for Irish companies looking to enter the UK Market. We also assist SME's hoping to export to the UK. We are currently working with a recruitment and HR services provider.
Internally, we lack expertise in this sector and want to start working with an industry expert who can advise us as to the ins and out of the sector, to help ensure our client gets the best chances of success.
You will act as an expert advisor on the HR and recruitment sector in the UK, working with us and directly with our client.
The client is looking to gain a deep understanding of how they can be more successful in the UK; what they need to do in order to enable them to scale the business; to understand the primary challenges they face in succeeding against companies who are already established in the market etc.
- in-depth knowledge of the HR & Recruitment industry in the UK
- flexible availability allowing ad hoc consulting work
- ideally you will be a former C level executive from a UK based recruitment or HR services firm
- alternatively, experience as a HR or Talent Acquisition Director within a big corporate in the UK is also of interest.