- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Oct 2016 15:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Strategy
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Essential) , English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are working with the professional services arm of a leading multi-national payments and technology company.
This project is to support a large Dutch bank with the launch of a Mobile Point-of-Sale terminal (there are already in-house subject matter experts staffed).
The role of this consultant will be to complement the team with consulting skills, i.e. analytics, identification of solutions based on initial hypothesis, development of story-line for presentations, interaction with other team members and with the client, etc.
• Previous consulting experience (mid-level seniority) from top tier strategy consulting firm (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, AT Kearney, Roland Berger, etc.)
• Financial services and payments experience desirable
• Dutch speaking is a must