- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 6 Dec 2016 16:58
- Project duration (approx.)
- 8.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Oil & Energy, Private Equity
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a pan European PE fund looking for a consultant for operational and commercial due diligence on their oil downstream portfolio of petrol stations and some related assets wholesale, logistics and oil supply business.
The ideal consultant would be an ex-CEO of a major downstream oil company (ex. Total, Shell).
Operational and commercial due diligence of oil downstream portfolio, consisting of petrol stations and some related assets (wholesale, logistics and oil supply business).
• Ex-CEO of a major downstream oil firm in Italy (Total, Shell, ENI, API, Tamoil, Esso, etc.)
• Available 1 day per week until the end of January (off-site)
• Further work potential after February as the deal progresses