- Project status
- Project start date
- 20 May 2019
- Project posted
- 26 Apr 2019 16:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1280 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
The goal of the overall project is to establish a new banking line of business based on an existing credit card issuing business and setup the required target state operating/capability model.
We are a payments focused consultancy that will manage the overall project for one or our clients and we will also provide expertise in various areas.
This request is to augment specific expertise in the following areas on a 50-100% capacity basis, probably mostly being workshop-based inputs.
The specific areas of interest are
1. Knowledge of the overall Canadian banking business (high level understanding of banking setups, regulations etc.)
2. Detailed process knowledge in major banking operations (focus on consumer retail checking accounts, with primary focus as a means for payments), e.g. acquisition, account management, credit risk/underwriting (spec. to Canada), customer servicing
3. Additional areas of expertise as a plus could be marketing, product, finance, Legal, Compliance, AML & Treasury
4. Background in Consulting/Project management helpful, specifically in operations focused project, i.e. incl. familiarity to document (banking) processes, perform gap analyses and derive ways to implement/close gaps