- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 2 Sep 2015 13:04
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- £700 / day
- Environmental & Waste Management, Management Consulting, Retail
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
. Family business with a 30% decrease in sales in last 2 years, retails environmental and safety equipment. . Sales Staff productivity has and continues to face a serious slump in Sydney and interstate (Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Townsville) branches company
. Retaining non productive staff
Turnaround in profit is crucial for the business, need to make more money to keep the doors open.
The business is run by the owner's son, managing 26 staff and handling all the day to day management, sales and marketing
1. TURNAROUND Plan, from loss to profit making
2. Full business analysis of where any why the business is as is, and a comprehensive strategy on how we can dig ourselves out of the situation.
3. Strategies on better business management/ business coaching for the company Director
4. Strategies on Hiring the right sales staff, tracking performance, staff support ( education, moral) and ensuring that the company keeps track of the staff KPI on a continual basis
Outputs need to be delivered face to face. There are 3 key interest parties in this business.
Small to medium business management consultancy with experience from working with large companies.
Experience with companies facing 'next step' in growth and diversifying in the market place highly recommended. Sales experience essential.