- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Jun 2017 10:23
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1040 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for someone to help support the design and implementation of a new operating model.
The work will be based in Europe with some requirement for travel and collocating with client teams. Time likely to be split between Hungary and London.
Work needs to start immediately with the first phase running through to the end of July, and further work expected thereafter.
Leading a team of two and working closely with the CFO and executive teams of this European based, global business you will help to design and deliver a new operating model. Key questions and issues include:
• The overall governance structure for the business across functions and geographies
• Designing a new organisation structure to support the business through its next phase of growth
• Developing the activities, tools, processes, systems required to improve/standardise to achieve scalability and competitive advantage. A primary focus is across support functions.
• Work closely with country managers as well as at the centre to ensure that the proposed design is well thought through and that key stakeholders have the opportunity to influence and input
• Must have at least 5 – 8 years' experience of working with a top tier consulting firm, including significant exposure to organisation and operating model design
• Deep experience of leading organisation and transformation projects
• Ability to work 5 days per week and be flexible on location for the duration of the project