- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 18 Oct 2018 13:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 15.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Information Technology, Strategy
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity fond led by four experienced partners all having complementary experience in private equity & operational enhancements.
We are currently evaluating an investment opportunity and hence we are looking for support from an industry expert that has a sound understanding of webshop software providers.
On particular we are interested in the comparison of Magento, Oxid, Shopware, Spryker and other relevant e-sales software platforms.
We are not looking for an objective comparison and evaluation of the relevant e-sales systems by funktions, costs, market positions and technology. Existing shop software analysis are often not impartial, as they are usually done by implementation partners of the software houses.
The question that we would like to get answered: As an investor, in which software system should we be investing in the DACH region?
We would ask the professional to create a market- and technology analysis of the relevant eshop software plattforms in a DD process. We are currently estimating the work to be approx. 15 days, potentially shorter if a consultant has already done such a comparison in the past.
- Submission of proposal asap
- Telephone interviews to be held until the end of October, duration approx. 45m – 1h: Please note that this calls will be exploratory discussions focused on the technology and your assessment of the same, rather than your experience
- Start of due diligence pending the signing of a LOI but most likely to happen November/December for approx. 1m