- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 19 Sep 2016 11:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1040 / day
- Hospital & Health Care, Consulting, Pharmaceuticals
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- Consultant location
- Danish (Nice to have) , Finnish (Nice to have) , Norwegian (Nice to have) , Swedish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a renowned international strategy consultant firm looking for a consultant (consultant to manager level) to join our Healthcare services team in order to help them deliver a strategy project for the leading occupational healthcare services provider in Finland owned by a leading PE house.
The consultant will be working alongside the strategy consultant Healthcare international team, the PE house, and a leading occupational healthcare services provider in Finland.
The consultant can be based in the UK/Europe, but must have experience working in Scandivania, fluency in a Scandivanian language, and willingness to travel to Finland for the project.
Please note that the project is currently in proposal stage, with an expected start date of the end of September/beginning of October.
Working alongside the consulting, private equity, and portfolio company teams to deliver a strategy project for the portfolio company.
- Must have 4+ years' experience with a leading consulting firm
- Experience working in Scandinavia
- Fluent (ability to work comfortably in) at least one of: Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian
- Strong research, analytical, and reporting skills
- Experience in healthcare consulting is ideal