- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Dec 2016 10:07
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Week
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Retail, Food & Beverages
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Procurement
- Consultant location
- French (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
In light of a potential acquisition, our firm is looking for a consultant in logistics. We have done some work regarding the potential outsourcing of the logistics division of the aforementioned acquisition, which is active in the fresh food industry, and would like to bring someone on with previous experience in a similar process reviewing and validating our work.
Consultant may be required on-site in Geneva, so during applications please list willingness for on-site work. Day rate will be dependent on consultant experience and suitability.
Immediately available for a few days of work before Christmas to review draft contracts, provide feedback and report red flags regarding the terms, highlight key risks.
1) Experience in outsourcing the logistics of a business active in the fresh food industry in Switzerland.
2) French speaking is required (English is desired).
3) Immediately available for a few days of work before Christmas to review draft contracts, provide feedback and report red flags regarding the terms, highlight key risks. (Additional work in January to be defined).
4) Mid-to-Senior level