- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 5 Apr 2017 14:38
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Marketing, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments. We provide payments consulting, information, analytics, and customized services to financial institutions and their merchant partners worldwide. We address complex challenges in strategy, marketing, risk, and operations and help clients maximize the value of their payments businesses.
We are looking for a marketing consultant to support our global business unit responsible for delivering marketing consulting capabilities for the customer verticals: financial institutions, governments, retailers and e-commerce.
The successful consultant is expected to support the Asia Pacific business based in Singapore and he/she is expected to start in April/May 2017.
The duration for this engagement is for 3 to 6 months.
Unfortunately, we can't sponsor visas; please apply only if you have permission to work out of Singapore.
To support the team to manage a few key banks/issuers to deliver marketing solutions and executions of superior standard in a timely and efficient manner and these include:
♣ Marketing campaigns
♣ Collateral and training development and materials
♣ Media and channels planning and implementation
♣ Multiple stakeholders management – agencies, internal steakholders, issuers, partners
♣ Well-versed in fully-integrated omni-channels planning and development which includes ATL, Digital, BTL and social media channels.
♣ Portfolio management and marketing initiatives
♣ Leveraging, interpreting and analyzing data and insights to implement marketing initiatives
♣ Customer journey mapping and communications
♣ Customer acquisition strategies
♣ Retention and loyalty marketing strategies
♣ Administration support and co-ordination to ensure timely submission for financials through our core systems
• Must have at least 8 to 10 years of related experience at a large issuing bank in Singapore, preferably with at least 3-5 years of regional experience
• Have either worked in a creative agency or have worked with them closely
• Credit cards experience is a must
• Ability to implement and execute integrated marketing initiatives end to end – these include direct marketing, digital, above and below the line activities
• Digital marketing knowledge and experience is a must
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills across disciplines and seniority levels.
• Ability to work effectively well in a team and independently
• Well-versed in marketing and core banking processes
• Comfortable to travel when the need arises occasionally