- Project status
- Project start date
- 4 Feb 2019
- Project posted
- 15 Jan 2019 13:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Human Resources
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Human Resources
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global provider of business improvement solutions, currently implementing Workday HRIS throughout the organization. We need an experienced Change Management Consultant to lead successful change across over 4,000 employees in USA, EMEA, and APAC regions from getting the business and its teams prepared for launch, through managing the change process during implementation to ensuring successful integration of the new Workday system post launch.
We are looking for someone with a solid knowledge of change models & experience embedding change throughout a global organization, preferably in the area of HR systems, ideally Workday HRIS.
With over half our employees working remotely, experience working with home-based employees would be beneficial to understanding how best to manage change though a remote workforce.
Key Skills required:
- Delivering and embedding change across a global organisation
- Collaboration & employee engagement across a 50/50 mix of remote and office based employees
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communications planning and execution to engage all employees & stakeholders across multiple locations
- End to end change management, from strategy & planning to execution, reporting and continuous employment
Location: Virginia, USA.