Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're one of the established financial services companies in Australia and New Zealand. We're looking for a customer strategy analyst with 2-4 years consultancy background gained in a consulting or internal strategy role.
The customer strategy analyst will be part of the Customer Solutions team and report to the Senior Customer Strategy Manager.
Customer Solutions’ core role is to understand our customers, their needs and aspirations, and develop compelling solutions and experiences for them. It also acts as a cross business unit coordinator making sure that groups are coming together to deliver those experiences. Customer Solutions owns the delivery and management of the customer strategy and acts as a customer advocate to engage the enterprise in customer centricity.
The core purpose of the role is to support prioritisation and implementation of structural improvements (e.g., typically pricing, product features, technology, process, or policy issues) in the customer experience, help develop company's advocacy strategy capabilities (generating actionable insights, analysing root causes, developing solutions), and help set strategic advocacy priorities for the organisation and key business units.
• 2-4 years experience in a consulting or internal strategy role preferred
• Experience solving problems with a structured approach
• Strong track record of initiative delivery
• Experience working in a changing environment / able to adapt to change easily
• Experience applying analytical tools to problem resolution
• Financial services experience highly valued