- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Aug 2016 18:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $666.67 / day
- Management Consulting , Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Procurement / Supply Chain , Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a management consulting firm focused on procurement and strategic sourcing.
We are looking for a contractor with past procurement consulting / strategic sourcing experience to support our current client engagements for both private and public sector clients. Public sector experience is desirable, but not required.
The contractor will be expected to assist with strategic sourcing activities, including but not limited to contract review, spend data analysis (familiarity with MS Excel, including Pivot Tables and Vlookups, is required), market research, RFP development, and proposal analysis.
Full-time for a 6 month initial duration, with potential to extend for 1 – 6 additional months (starting ASAP).
Consultant can work from home for majority of engagement with travel to client sites in Harrisburg, PA, Malvern, PA, New Brunswick, NJ, Tampa, FL, and/or other U.S. locations expected for 2 - 8 days each month (1 or 2 trips a month to a client site lasting 2 – 4 days each). Preference for the consultant to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and may request availability for 1 day a week to work out of our SF office.
Contract review, spend data analysis, market research, RFx development, bid/proposal analysis
- Past procurement / strategic sourcing experience
- Public Sector experience desirable but not necessary
- Familiarity with MS Excel, including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Must be based in the US
- Available for a full-time 6 month role
- Able to travel 2-8 days/month nationally