- Project status
- Project posted
- 5 Jul 2018 11:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Engineering , Operations , Product Development , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Product Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an international group of metalworking companies with our headquarters being located in the Southwest of Germany. As a supplier to system manufacturers in the automotive, textile and consumer goods industries, we develop and manufacture products from flat steel and wire in our 50 locations worldwide.
We are currently in need of support as we are facing the challenge of finding the right talent.
Hence we are looking for professionals who are interested to start off on a contracting basis, but will also consider a full time role with us after the initial project period.
The contractor will be asked to:
- develop a process for our product development including the planning, testing and result evaluation
- define tools and supportive materials/tools/processes for the beforementioned product developments
- refine existing surface technologies by taking into account market observations, trends and the application of new technologies
- implementation and supervision of the above in a robust new series production process
The contractor profile and your proposal should have:
- strong track record in industrial series production of precision parts
- good knowledge of chemical processes
- understanding CNC technology of processing machinery
- knowledge in CAD, CAM, FEM and other analysis systems
- systematic problem solving approach of quality and process deviations in production
- strong communication skills, high comprehension and structured way of working
We are looking forward to receiving your proposal.