- Project status
- Project start date
- 3 Feb 2019
- Project posted
- 21 Jan 2019 11:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €560 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Product Management
- Consultant location
- Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a wholesale telecoms operator based in Madrid, delivering fibre optic connectivity services to clients across Spain.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to deliver a 2-phase project, which involves a combination of data analysis, marketing communication and project implementation/change management.
1. Develop & launch a catalogue of our company's products and services
• Analyse the company’s complete range of products and services
• Translate technical specifications into customer friendly product definitions & marketing messages
• Produce a product catalogue
2. Design and implement a profitable & competitive pricing strategy for all product lines
• Analyse all pricing data available
• Build a database of pricing data, integrating pricing tools to analyse pricing behaviour
• Recommend improvements and develop pricing strategy
• Telecom engineer or experienced consultant (5 years) in the telecoms sector, ideally with experience in the wholesale telecoms sub-sector, telecoms networks or business services. Alternatively experience in an infrastructure business such as power networks.
• Experience in telecoms network deployment, costing, contract negotiation and pricing.
• Highly analytical, knowledge of analytics/big data software tools.
• Comfortable with conducting detailed data analysis, translating recommendations into a workable strategy and supporting implementation.
• Ability to translate technical specifications into customer friendly marketing messages.
• Fluent Spanish speaker, ideally native.
• Available to work full time, on-site in Madrid.