- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 12 Oct 2017 10:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 26.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €480 / day
- Level of Experience
- Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources , Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Programme / Project Management , Strategy , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- German (Essential) , English (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a German conglomerate company and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Our divisions range from Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
We are looking for a professional for our internal coaching sessions. As external trainer/lecturer you will give internal courses to our trainees. It is important to note that we are looking for a generalist rather than a specialist. The trainer/lecturer is able to connect the dots between theory and real-life business practices. Currently we have 6 courses with 26 days scheduled over the course of Q4 2017 and Q1 and Q2 2018. The training will be based on structured learning contents, which will be communicated to you. We are seeking candidates that we will be able to engage long-term om a contractor basis.
IMPORTANT: Please submit your CV, references and proposal in German and English. In your proposal, please indicate an hourly rate in addition to your day rate.
The role is part-time and courses will be taught predominantly in Munich, but also throughout Germany. Travel Expenses will be reimbursed as agreed upon. No travel expenses can be claimed within Munich.
• Develop, prepare and improve sessions on various topics of business administration
• Organize and hold sessions for small group of employees
• Topics include, but are not limited to: Introduction to business administration, External Accounting, Material Management, Accounting, Sales, Business Law, Introduction to Project Management, Marketing, etc.
• Documentation of the services in the in-house system
Courses are scheduled for:
• 23.10. - 27.10.2017
• 20.12. - 22.12.2017
• 12.02. - 16.02.2018
• 26.02. - 02.03.2018
• 12.03. - 14.03.2018
• 11.06. - 15.06.2018
• 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
• Strong communication skills
• Enthusiasm and innovative ways of training and lecturing
• A high degree of self-initiative and motivation
• Fluent in German and good English skills are needed, as well as a profound intercultural understanding that a global corporation requires
Nice to have
• Background in academics or experience in teaching and lecturing at university level