- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Feb 2017 15:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £252 / day
- Level of Experience
- Consulting, Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- On-site in United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Looking for a junior consultant / analyst to assist the Chief Strategy Officer of a global law firm with a consulting project.
The CSO is currently conducting a consulting project within a real estate client of theirs, with an aim to garner insights on how best to deliver success and to assess the potential use of technology in their legal offerings.
Would like someone immediately, likely Monday 20th start date, for 10-15 days. Requires presence on-site in central London, with the possibility of remote work.
• Interview support, including note taking and synthesising outlooks
• Developing ideas as to new ways of reporting KPIs to the client, including mocking up dashboards in ppt
• Stategy consulting background
• Experience conducting interviews
• Knowledge of real estate useful but by no means essential
• Immediate availability with flexibility for London meetings