- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 28 Feb 2018 09:22
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity fund that invests in growth companies that also deliver a positive social or environmental impact.
The company helps customer organisations improve operational efficiency and reduce absenteeism through a HR tool. Pricing has been identified as a high priority value creation opportunity within the business for optimisation before embarking on a period of rapid growth. Currently the company operates a simple banded pricing structure dependent on number of users and charges an annual fee per user plus a small one-off set up fee.
We are seeking a pricing consultant to help us understand the options and define the pricing strategy for the business.
- Competitor pricing analysis and benchmarking
- How should the core product and upsell modules be priced by channel and by customer (SME, enterprise, partnership)?
- Should we adopt an alternative pricing structure (e.g. tiered pricing structure)?
- Should we collapse or expand bands?
- What are the operational implications and costs of implementing any options?
- What would be the likely impact of price changes on KPIs (churn, conversion, etc)?
- What is the financial impact of the various options?
- How should pricing be presented and communicated to potential customers?
- Should prices be negotiable?
- Should we roll out price changes to existing accounts or just new customers?
- How should (annual) price increases be handled?
- Implementation plan
Any solution must provide sufficient clarity and practical recommendations to provide the basis that can be implemented with success.
- Former experience in SaaS.
- Former top tier consulting background, or relevant industry experience.